Gramann Reporting’s video-text synchronization allows you to view the testimony alongside the deposition video by creating a digital video transcript. The court reporter’s transcript is synchronized with the legal video to provide a powerful and persuasive tool that can be used for case preparation and trial presentation. We can produce digital video transcripts from either MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4 video files (MPEG-4 & MPEG-2/VOB provides more clarity for trial presentation) and the court reporter’s ASCII text. Synchronized depositions make it easy to review testimony, locate key elements, and create and export video clips that contain both the video and the relevant text.
We can provide compatible files with to be used with most litigation support software and provide a complimentary viewer as well. If you would like a disc playable on any standard DVD player connected to a television or screen, please let us know when placing your order.
- Digital Video Transcripts (DVTs) for use with TrialDirector and other applications supporting synchronized transcripts and video.
- Exhibit Linking – Add electronic exhibits to your Digital Video Transcript and easily review the linked exhibits by clicking on the icons that appear wherever an exhibit is mentioned.
We can export synched video files to support:
- LexisNexis TextMap Evidence File (CaseMap) – .xmef
- DepoView – complimentary software viewer provided with exhibit linking or video synching.
- DepoView DVD (playable on standard DVD players)
- TrialDirector Case file – .cms
- OpenDVT XML file – .xml
- TimeCoder Multimedia List – .tml
- LiveNote/VideoNote files – .vid
- MediaPlayer Synchronized Accessible Media Interchange files – .smi
- Sanction II Transcript Database – .mdb
- Summation Briefcase Format File – .sbf
- Timaro Post-production Time Stamp file – .pts
- TrialPro Post-production Time Stamp file – .pts
To order a video-sync’d file, please complete our request form.